The US Asia Pacific Innovation Cultural Festival is a world in united with many different medium and which the creative culture are valued in themselves and for their contribution to strengthening communities and enriching lives the virtual academy that leaders and professionals in the field of creativity turn to as the primary source of innovation ideas and information dealing with creativity and where initiates to the field can begin their journey of discovery and also able to create harmony environment within the globe world.
USAPIC is the national organization of professionals in the field of creativity.To improve the capacity and effectiveness to benefit our members and society through networking, advocacy and research.Through its programs and services, it offers individuals and organizations opportunities for learning, professional development and networking by using innovation culture as a common medium. And also dedicated to enhancing the use of creativity throughout our dedicated commitment for the betterment of the human condition.
Our objectives are to:
- Support the leadership of innovative cultural agencies with a well-informed, global perspective on issues affecting creative arts and cultural policy by
- improving access to knowledge about best-practices in public support for the arts and innovate culture
- convening international forums to address key concerns
- Consolidate the collective knowledge of creative arts councils and culture agencies by
- improving the management and sharing of information and ideas in travel, artistic learning
- brokering joint-commissioning of resources, research and analysis
- Build fashion networks, promote understanding and enhance cooperation between arts councils and national fashion industry by
- facilitating networking and brokering of collaborative fashion projects
- promoting awareness of the role of the World Fashion Organization
- Promote the value of public investment in a diversity of film and cultural practices by
- developing resources to assist national creative arts productions and Production agencies to advocate the benefit arts of the using to the community
- stimulating dialogue about the impact of the arts and the relationship between the arts and other arenas of public policy
- Provide relevant, responsive and accountable services to members of the Federation by
- ensuring effective communications with members and best practice in corporate governance
- managing financial, human and information resources ethically and efficiently.